Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Click here to open the chat away from the site.

April AND May /09 Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female
Number of posts : 3596
Job/hobbies : collecting bunnies
Number of teeth : do cardboard teeth count?
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Character sheet
Character Name: shika-chiri
Background: Half-Elf
Experience:
April AND May /09 Updates Left_bar_bleue80/1000April AND May /09 Updates Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)

April AND May /09 Updates Empty
PostSubject: April AND May /09 Updates   April AND May /09 Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:31 pm

April and May updates!
(combined due to lack of will to make two different ones)
*but honestly its just because i got lazy*

new anime!! some new eps of anime have been added to the site! i haven't been updating the anime here for a while but heres a quick view of ones you can watch that are beginning to appear here:
D Gray Man, Karin, Ouran, Fafner, Moon Phase- english dub!, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (btw i included download links to the opening and ending themes of this one in ep 1), Slap Up Party, Asura Cryin- english sub! and a few more which...i cant...remember the names of^^ but if your curious, poke around the site and you'll find em xp
oh ya...and angelic layer has been fixed, after many months of me being too lazy to do so...

downdates: (opposite of updates ya know) xxxholic 1-16 vids are DOWN T_T (yes...after shika's long, impatient hours of uploading repeatedly they have been removed once again....copyright is a sad sad thing v.v) but on the plus side, all 24 and the movie were down but i managed to fix 17 and up xp

April's randosity section!
(reminder: this section is pure randomness about nothing that has anything to do with nothing or anything that has nothing to do with anything, so if you are a rando-hater please disregard this section of the updates) moreover, it's more like a blog...

*hem* this month...i will rant about....balloons.
no not really.
i will...eat a spoon.
again not really.
ahhh yet again i have nothing to put down here! *sings a song about froot loops to pass the time*
well i guess thats it for the updates, any suggestions/questions or comments, please comment in the post. if you have any complaints or wish to sue us for this update call 1-800-555-*mumble mumble mumble* and with that our updates are done for now^^

Last edited by shika-chiri on Wed May 27, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lacblue
~active poster~
~active poster~
lacblue

Female
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name:
Background: Half-Elf
Experience:
April AND May /09 Updates Left_bar_bleue0/0April AND May /09 Updates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

April AND May /09 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: April AND May /09 Updates   April AND May /09 Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:08 pm

happy easter pplz!
Back to top Go down

April AND May /09 Updates
Page 1 of 1