Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Click here to open the chat away from the site.

OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female
Number of posts : 3596
Job/hobbies : collecting bunnies
Number of teeth : do cardboard teeth count?
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Character sheet
Character Name: shika-chiri
Background: Half-Elf
Experience:
OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Left_bar_bleue80/1000OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)

OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Empty
PostSubject: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm

and from the admin no less =O

Well then, I have a few announcements that need to be made~
First things first:
Updates.
As you may, or may not have realized, the site has just gone though a massive change.
And by massive, I mean that for the first time since it's creation back in 2007, there is NO anime on the site.
It had come to my, and many others' attention quite some time back, that there is simply too much for us to take care of, and manage =/
Through the years, help decreased, and we simply lost the time and will to keep fixing it and updating it... the current copyright issues just make it worse v.v
so yeah, no more anime for AL >.<
This doesn't come as such a big, shocking turn of events for us though, as most of us don't even use the site for watching anime anyways, we use it to talk to fellow anime lovers and generally hang out.

I would like now to take a moment to thank all of the members who had helped bring the anime that was up to the site.
I am sorry it had to be removed, but your hard work is still appreciated even now <3
It takes a lot of hard work, time, and patience to add videos, and for that I am very grateful to everyone who helped in the past.

PLEASE do not take this as an indication that the site is completely dead.
It is not.
dead means no one ever comes
members, such as myself, are always here on a regular basis even now, even if the posts are not active
regrettably, we are not able to be here as much as we were in the past, but to some of us, this is our home, and we feel the need to keep coming back for memory's sake.

Now then, I would like to remind you all that the forums may be dead right now, but that does not mean you cannot post on them. Everything on the site is there for members, whether current, past, or new, to come and enjoy, so feel free to post away like ever before >.<
Back to top Go down
YT-KUN
Mod
Mod
YT-KUN

Male
Number of posts : 2533
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Character Name: DRAKE
Background: Human
Experience:
OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Left_bar_bleue120/1000OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:24 am

i do mostly come here for memory sake back before i seemed to have "a life" kind of miss those long nights on here chating it up and messing around on the forums or rolplaying with everyone
Back to top Go down
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female

Character sheet
Experience:
OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Left_bar_bleue80/1000OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 am

our random convos nd posting on every single possible thing before anyone else did XD...
*sigh of nostalgia*
Back to top Go down
YT-KUN
Mod
Mod
YT-KUN

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Left_bar_bleue120/1000OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:16 am

i remember fighting with everyone to post the most now i dont even look at the amount of things ive posted

Number of posts: 2485 lol
Back to top Go down
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Number of posts: 3542 +1 (this)
*superiority laugh*
XDD
Back to top Go down
YT-KUN
Mod
Mod
YT-KUN

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 am

i probabbly have the second most posts on AL im guessing wow i beacme a member in 08 like 4 years
Back to top Go down
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 pm

OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Postgraph

YOU BE CORRECT
XD
Back to top Go down
YT-KUN
Mod
Mod
YT-KUN

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 am

XD lol bleach is third >.> miss that guy he was fun to post with
Back to top Go down
Yuki Sohma
shika's kitten slave.
shika's kitten slave.
Yuki Sohma

Male
Number of posts : 219
Job/hobbies : Watching Anime/School/ Hanging Out
Number of teeth : Enough to eat properly =3=
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Character sheet
Character Name: Darren Shan Lvl. 1
Background: Vampire
Experience:
OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Left_bar_bleue75/150OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Most of my posts were anime and are gone now, but they still count? Epic!!!
Back to top Go down
YT-KUN
Mod
Mod
YT-KUN

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 pm

i think they do count lol most of my posts came from the games XD
Back to top Go down
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 am

I BELIEVE
the only board that doesn't count
if memory serves
is the 100 count down
i have a very, very vague memory of making that board excluded from the count, but i'm not positive >.>
Back to top Go down
YT-KUN
Mod
Mod
YT-KUN

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:48 am

idk XD
i miss that game tho >.>
Back to top Go down
Silence4ever
~posting maniac~
~posting maniac~
Silence4ever

Male
Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : read manga/watch anime
Number of teeth : Enough
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Silence
Background: Half Demon
Experience:
OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Left_bar_bleue95/1000OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/1000)

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 am

I'M ONLY THIRD WHAAAAAAAAAAT that can't be right -.-
Back to top Go down
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:40 am

if i may...
"BELIEVE IT!"
>.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)   OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH MY OTAKUISM IS THAT AN UPDATE?! (Feb/12)
Page 1 of 1