Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Click here to open the chat away from the site.

Anime Viewing Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female
Number of posts : 3596
Job/hobbies : collecting bunnies
Number of teeth : do cardboard teeth count?
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Character sheet
Character Name: shika-chiri
Background: Half-Elf
Experience:
Anime Viewing Update Left_bar_bleue80/1000Anime Viewing Update Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)

Anime Viewing Update Empty
PostSubject: Anime Viewing Update   Anime Viewing Update I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Alright it's been a while since we made the change to allow guests to view the anime on the board, and since then the number of guests has increased a lot but the number of members has become low x-x

So today, a "shocking" turn of events, we have decided to make all anime on the forum available to be viewed only by those who log on.

If you are a guest worry not! Creating an account is easy and free, and besides that there is a handy little box that you can click to stay logged in so you don't have to worry about loggin in each visit^^

We currently have a growing amount of anime *over 80 dubbed series and over 40 subbed anime... it doesn't sound like much but there's over 100 series for you guys to watch here, not to mention lately we've been adding them quite fast, AND we do take requests (and usually fill them, if we can)*

So, if you haven't already, please join us and help our anime-loving community grow^^
Back to top Go down

Anime Viewing Update
Page 1 of 1