Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Click here to open the chat away from the site.

Forum Updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shika-chiri
has no life.
has no life.
shika-chiri

Female
Number of posts : 3596
Job/hobbies : collecting bunnies
Number of teeth : do cardboard teeth count?
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Character sheet
Character Name: shika-chiri
Background: Half-Elf
Experience:
Forum Updates! Left_bar_bleue80/1000Forum Updates! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)

Forum Updates! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates!   Forum Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Rare eh, theres actually more updates for once^^

some new things have been added to the forum and I figure I should let you all know just what has changed, and whats new^^

Firstly! There is now a Role Play board for all you role play lovers! If you are a member you can now go to your profile, and customize your very own role play character^^ Then head over to the role play board, play with the other members and build up experience points^^

There is also a few other forum changes. The members list now shows pictures beside the names....(not that thats really important I just figured I should let you know...) then theres the Karma, and Reputation points system! To gain reputation, you can post (anywhere but the games...) and gain karma from other members! To gain karma, answer peoples questions to get "thanks" which gives you 3 karma, and 3 rep points, or, if someone likes your post they can click the + signs to give you 1 karma, the - signs however, will decrease your karma, so careful what you say^^

thats about it i think, enjoy^^
Back to top Go down

Forum Updates!
Page 1 of 1